Thursday, August 21, 2008
Damn that Skirt
My tears have finally dried. I finished the knitting on the Booty Skirt - Intolerable Cruelty. It *is* cruel!! My decreases look more like bat wings on the side of my thighs. I am not sure what went wrong -- well, first of all I knitted a size Medium and I shoulda went with an XS. My guage was dead on, so not sure what happened. :( I need to talk to my mom, a recovering obsessed knitter. She might know if I can steek it. It is balled up in the corner of the living room, tear stained and full of dog hair. It is enough to make a girl wanna quit. But I won't the obsession must move forward. At least it is 99% complete. I only had to knit the loops for the ribbon and place the elastic. I will finish it, even if it isn't perfect
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment