Hi all, I just returned from a 10 day both relaxing and insane vacation in Key West and South Beach. I wouldn't trade the memories for anything. I am 3/4 of the way through Tempting sweater. I love it! I am lax in posting knitting photos... To the left is my typical knitting position for 10 days!Spring Coffee Swap Topic #5
You know with Spring the famous saying goes "April Showers, bring May flowers", please tell us what you like to do when those April Showers are pouring down on you. Do you like to curl up with your knitting, take in a movie or crawl back in bed?
I like to do all of those things, and sometimes walk in it. Spring showers in Minnesota definately mean warmer weather so they make me very happy, especially if combined with thunder. I love to sit and listen to the rain in the spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment