20 projects in about 2 months. That is more than all of the projects that I did in 1.5 years! The Christmas knitting projects are killing me, but I need the therapy more than I need the gift giving. Stress caused by my ex drives my knitting projects. I am also working double time thru June 1. I need the money, so I am not complaining.
My 2 socks on 1 circular are my latest challenging project. I haven't had time to upload photos, but I will make time soon. I hate the size 2 needles, and the stockingnet stitch is boring, but the concept is a lot of fun and I plan on using it to make sleeves, pant legs, etc.
I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving. My tummy is full of leftovers and I look forward to a brighter next year.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment