Finally, a project complete! With spring here I've been so busy with other projects that I barely had time to finish Tempting. Other than the fact that the yarn was improperly dyed, I love the outcome!!! I will definitely make this sweater again. I saw someone decreased the shoulders and finished the edge using cables. How brilliant! I may do that. The fit is amazing and I am very happy with the length (I increased the length significantly).
I finished the project while on vacation in Vegas. I laid the UFO on the bed and went to lunch intending to finish it when I returned. When I came back into the room the maid had moved it to the table and all I could see were yards and yards of loose yarn!!!! I panicked because I hadn't set my project up for moving or storage. After closer inspection she must have dropped the ball and it rolled. The stitches were still on the needle. Whew!
Pictures to come soon. It was raining outside at the end of completion.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment