It keeps snowing here in Minnesota and I've been working 100+ hours a week to meet a deadline, so knitting on my Intolerable Cruelty Skirt has been put aside for a while. I did book a vacation to South Beach and Key West, so my knitting will be the first thing to get packed, then the bathing suit goes in next, and then clothes--but only if there is room next to the knitting!! hee hee!
It's been a few years since I've been in Miami and I am really looking forward to it. I will stay at Eden House Inn in Key West and The Richmond Hotel in SoBe. I stayed at the Eden House before and it is so relaxing. The hammock area is calling me and I can't wait to take at least 3 naps a day in it! This will be my first time staying at The Richmond, but I've stayed a few doors down from there before and it is in a great location. It has a pool and it is on the beach, so how bad can it be?!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment